Thursday, March 29, 2012

Night before surgery

It's the night before surgery and here I am again at 1:52am.  I've been spending my time upgrading to Lion on my mac and getting all my programs and music back.  I guess I want something to fall back on after tomorrow.  As long as I have a working machine with music I can at least sit around and listen to good playlists if I am not able to see/read/type. Judging from what I have been reading about recovery I just don't know.

I'm itching to read the other blogs again but I'm going to hold back and just get the procedure done tomorrow.  What happens is going to happen and it won't be like anyone else's experience.  I'm happy to have a bottle of Vicodin left over from my dislocated knee back in November.  I'll start that with the Valium they supposedly give before the surgery.

I'll report back after I am done.  My appointment is at 6:15pm so keep your fingers crossed for me.  I don't know why I'm so scared.  I need to stay calm at work tomorrow and relax.  I guess I should try and get some sleep.  I'm scared.  UGH so scared.  But it's over tomorrow and I can start reporting back on my own experience instead of reading others and driving myself crazy. :)

I really hope people are able to see this blog and hopefully it will help them make a decision if they are considering PRK.  I'll try to be as detailed and as honest as possible. 

Night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment