Saturday, March 31, 2012

Day 3 (afternoon)

3pm- My eyes actually got better fairly quickly after I took my painkillers and drops.  I ate some food and laid down and then went back to the computer about an hour later and things seemed fine.  No more burning and stinging and it felt like the 'eyelash' that I had in each eye disappeared.  Vision is still somewhat blurry but to the level that was last night.  Star bursts and halos are still present but not annoying.  

I can't believe I've been able to get back on the computer and use my phone to text.  This morning I was sure I was done for the day.  Maybe just needed some time to adjust but I've heard eyes normally get worse as the day goes on, not better.  

Also, light sensitivity also disappeared around the time I could use the computer again (about an hour after I posted - 11am).  I was just doing some laundry and organizing some things in my room.  The pictures below shows how bright it was since it stopped raining.  I didn't need sunglasses and didn't need to squint being in the room and doing things.  I was even looking around outside.  Amazing. 

A surprising turn for the best this afternoon!  I'm off to do more cleaning and maybe go outside for a walk and some fresh air.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment