Sunday, April 1, 2012

Day 4 (afternoon)

3pm- I woke up this morning with my fingers crossed.  When I opened my eyes I looked around and distance vision was back again!  Everything seemed a lot clearer and even crisper than it had been.  My right eye is definitely a little sharper than the left. There was no stinging, burning, discomfort.  They felt normal!   Such a change from even 8 hours before when everything was a blur.  When the doctors say your vision fluctuates it really fluctuates.

I started my morning regimen with the 4 sets of drops.  I dropped one of the bottles and it rolled underneath the bed.  I had to look under the bed and saw it off in the distance behind a power cord.  I grabbed for it and then it occurred to me.... I COULD SEE!  It sounds so funny to say.  But if you are/were as blind as I was, this is a miracle.  Just being able to do that simple task without glasses or contacts amazes me. :)

It's nice and sunny out today so I pulled up the blinds and the sun came shining in.  No light sensitivity.  Nice!  I checked my phone for messages and answered a few texts.  Close up vision fine.  Computer vision fine, no need to blow up the screen today. 

Everything on day 4 is coming along quite nicely.  I'll spend the day redesigning some of the blog (because I realize the type is too small since my screen has been blown up- haha) and doing some research I've been putting off.  


I'll probably go out on the porch (without sunglasses) to enjoy the day.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment