Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Day 5

I've been so busy all day.  I decided to work from home today and ignore the day off that I was supposed to take.  I woke up again this morning with the same vision as yesterday.  Totally stable and no pain.  No light sensitivity, halos, or star bursts.  It is still a little blurry here and there.  But stable! It just makes me smile.  :)  Also again, no fluctuation throughout the day either.

Tomorrow morning 8:15am I get my bandage contacts removed.  It will be interesting to see what the doctor says about my recovery.  It has been fantastic and moving along perfectly (I think!).  Hopefully he will test my vision and I'll be see how well I am doing.  

I haven't really ventured out of the house although I have wanted to.  To be honest,  I've been scared to test my eyes if I don't have to.  The computer is bad enough but I didn't need the sun and bright light setting me back.  So tomorrow is the real test. 

Not sure what I did right and why I healed faster than other people I have read about.  I'll take it though!  I am planning on returning to work after my appt.  I feel so lucky.  This is pretty amazing.  I haven't missed even one of my drops or Vitamin C.  I should also mention that I've been on a 'detox' diet the last 3 weeks from my doc where I've been taking a ton of anti-inflammatory herbs including turmeric, reservatrol,  vitamin d, omega 3s (2 pills 3x a day), plus the fluorometholone and bromday drops. I have to think it all has helped me get through this fast and easy.  

I'll check in after the doctor in the morning.  Night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment